Efficiency and Analytics
- 100+ institutional partners of our national benchmarking collaborative
- 3,500+individual users of our analytics platform
- Serving 219 CBOs across 49 states, 8 Canadian Provinces, and 1 UK Province
- 180+ research calls with 160+ business affairs leaders across the last year
- 150+ senior facilities officers and their teams served
- 99% of Facilities Forum partners agree our research improves the quality of their strategic decisions
- Serving 200+ partner institutions in the USA, Canada, and the UK
- Four experts totaling 30+ years of experience in higher education information technology
Office of University Research
- 100+ tools, white papers, and audits for CROs and their teams available in our research library
- 50+ on-campus workshops conducted with campus research leaders in the last year
Strategy and Planning
- 50+ university presidents served
- Tailored support, strategic research, and opportunities for off the record discussion for college and university presidents
Research & InsightsMore
Subscribe to our strategy blog
IR teams are focused on gathering and analyzing data to help their institutions track and understand the student experience. But how can teams use this data to create a meaningful student experience for all students?
Dr. Louis Slimak, Associate Provost for Curriculum and Assessment at West Virginia University (WVU), has done extensive work to overhaul the WVU’s program review process—and its culture around data more broadly—since his arrival in 2016. This blog shares Dr. Slimak's advice for implementing a data-informed program review process and his tips for other leaders embarking on large-scale data projects.
Edify Accelerators are custom dashboards of flexible multi-source analytics focused on solving specific higher ed business challenges.